Friday, March 23, 2012

Are you Feeling Artistic? Creative Challenge


I recently signed up for a creative challenge from Mary, from http://marymaking.blogspot.com. This challenge originated at Created 2B Creative, and part of the challenge is to continue it forward. Here's how it works.
  • I will create something (I don't know what yet!) for the first three people who say (in the comments below) they would like to participate.
  • If you say you would like to participate, you must issue the challenge somewhere (on your own blog, on facebook or twitter -- wherever you want) and personally make something in 2012 (don't wait too long and then forget - I actually would suggest you do it in the next month) for at least three people, who will pledge to make something for three more people . . .
This can be a photograph, something crafty, a small painting or drawing.....anything that uses your creativity.
  • If you're one of the first three respondents, send me your address in a private message (my email address is listed on my profile) so that I can mail you my creation. 
  • This should be a really fun project!

OK.. Who's with me??  ( And have fun!! )

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge Garden Girl! Email me your address when you have a chance.
    Mary
    maryartkids@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete